*Early Bird Discount ends on Sept. 10
Congratulations on being ready to commit to your thriving birth support practice! That’s exciting!
This is a highly interactive workshop where you’ll learn and practice proven enrollment and leadership strategies that work for childbirth professionals. You’ll leave the experience with the confidence to have meaningful conversations with potential clients & with those who already hired you, virtually and in person. You’ll learn and practice verbal coaching strategies resulting in:
- Client enrollment- get clients and earn a stable income
- Client engagement – get your clients to engage in actions and do the steps they need to have their desired childbearing experiences.
- Client empowerment – empower your clients to feel confident, generate strong convictions about what’s right for them, and take charge!
I learned many new tips that can better my relationship with my clients, in the workplace, and in life in general. The information Neri shared was presented in a most pleasant way and easy to digest. I especially enjoyed the exercises and hands-on approach that was brought to the course and the participants’ interaction. The time just seemed to fly by. Neri is very approachable and very knowledgeable in her field.”
Baila Hecht, CD, NY
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Navigate the enrollment conversation with potential birth and postpartum clients.
- Conduct powerful and result-oriented coaching conversations, in-person and virtually.
- Engage your clients in actions and elevate clients’ commitment and accountability to their positive process.
- Help your clients to individualize their experience when facing professional authorities.
Each Participant receives
- A download Digital Event Workbook. Please keep an eye on your inbox for it!
- Following your registration, you will receive an email with a link to participate in the live virtual workshop via Zoom.
- We will email you two reminders: a day before the workshop and 30 minutes before.
- Earn 8 C.E.U.s when you fill in an evaluation form and a competency quiz.
- The foundation of conversational birth support
- What makes verbal coaching so powerful in supporting the childbearing process
- A new model of client relationships
- Strategies for leading result-oriented conversations and eliciting clients’ accountability
- From client engagement to patient-centered care, and an increase in vaginal births and parents’ confidence
- Getting clients with the G.R.O.W. model of coaching
This training is highly interactive! We will alternate between teaching, community building, and scenario-based practice sessions in breakout rooms. Your active participation with an open camera is going to make this day a huge success!
*A full refund if canceled up to 10 days before the scheduled workshop. A $45 non-refundable fee for canceling thereafter can be used for online store purchases.
- Three Keys to YOUR Thriving Doula Practice - September 3, 2022
- Leading Co-Active and Effective Conversations in L&D – A Pathway to Patient-Centered Maternal Care - August 4, 2022
- How to Upscale Childbirth Education with Coaching Strategies - June 12, 2022