Curing the Dramatic Drop in Childbirth Education Attendance
Recent studies found a dramatic drop in childbirth education attendance. Taking that the new consumers of childbirth education are millennials, it is not surprising. Millennials were born into the era of online information, and they are consuming knowledge on Google, Facebook, and Youtube. Integrating coaching principles and strategies in your childbirth education classes will make you attractive and uniques. It will draw potential students that are looking for more than knowledge and information they already got online. It will magnet students who are ready for the next step of self-discovery – clarify their belief system about childbirth, their wishes, and their goals, and carve their desired birth experience. You will be able to lead them toward clarity and to elicit their accountability to their desired childbirth experience.
This Webinar Will Show You:
- How to increase enrollment in your classes and make birth education an essential rite of passage again
- How to transition from teaching and informing to coaching toward fulfilling parents’ desired birth experience
- How to integrate group coaching into your childbirth classes
- How to expand your practice to include in-person coaching sessions
Expand your leadership skills with new coaching strategies to lead groups and individual expectant parents towards their desired birth experience.
Latest posts by Neri Life-Choma (see all)
- Why Transformational Coaching is Essential to the Vaginal Birth Initiative - December 12, 2020
- Facilitating Alignment of Expectant Individuals’ Visions, Beliefs, and Actions - November 20, 2020
- Transformational Postpartum Coaching: Promoting New Parents’ Self-Confidence and Well-Being - October 21, 2020