Woohoo! You are Ready to Gain Impact & Income and Thrive! That’s Exciting!
Here is a reminder of what this membership experience will look like:
- Learn enrollment strategies and establish your thriving practice
- Craft your sales pitch and messages, and brand yourself as a Transformational birth and postpartum coach
- Get coaching exercises designed to support and lead clients undergoing the childbearing process
- Learn the foundations of the coaching profession
- Learn the principles and structures of the coaching process, using different models to lead the coaching conversation
- Improve your trust and rapport-building techniques with NLP and other coaching techniques
- Get a proven formula to design a prenatal and postpartum coaching sessions series
- Establish client-centered practice, leading your clients to expect patient-centered care in their encounters with authoritative figures
- Rock virtual support
- Clarify clients’ context, beliefs, and desired experiences
- Map clients’ challenges with a coaching exercise for the opening session
- Address and optimize clients’ motivations
- Learn strategies to lead deep conversations while maintaining rapport
- Facilitate alignment between clients’ beliefs, wishes, goals, and actions
- Undo clients’ and your’s limiting beliefs and success blockers
- Elicit clients’ accountability and foster commitment so you can avoid professional burnout
- Practice scenario-based and peer coaching for optimal implementation
- Be a part of a global community of passion-driven birth support pros.
And so much more…
Earn your certificate any time and continue coming to the weekly sessions to keep growing, practicing, and staying committed to your thriving practice. You’ll keep coming for the fantastic community we build at Birth Coach Method. Together we THRIVE
This program consists of the following:
- The Art of Coaching for Childbirth as a textbook.
- A success workbook that includes all the slide decks of the Zoom sessions and all the coaching exercises you learn to lead.
- 8 online recorded modules introducing videos, articles, and additional resources*
- Weekly Zoom meetings throughout your membership year. (All virtual meetings will be recorded in case you had to miss them while attending a birth). The Live Zoom sessions take place every Wednesday at 10:30 am PDT.
- Virtual coaching practice sessions with your peers
Submit your certification application when you feel you have reached mastery!
- Complete the online self-study of all the course lessons.
- Attend the weekly live Zoom meetings or make up a missed meeting by watching the replays.
- Submit the 20 Days Action Plan.
- Pass the final exam (scoring at least 70%).
- Have at least one year of experience practicing as a birth support practitioner (birth or postpartum doula, childbirth educator, prenatal yoga instructor, nursing degree, midwifery, or other), or
- If you are new to the field of birth support and aren’t trained as a birth support practitioner of any type, we will require you to study a list of pre-requisite classes offered by Birth Coach Method.
- Print and sign the code of ethics and scope of practice agreement.
- Submit the application for a certification form
- Annual renewal of Birth Coach Method membership – $60 annually. (The membership fee grants you access to future webinars and updated and new materials.)
Upon completion of the certification requirements, you’ll earn the
Transformational Birth Coach certification badge.
I am so very grateful that I decided to take Neri’s Transformational Birth Coach Training. With over 20 years in practice as a successful birth doula, I discovered new ways of connecting with and assisting my clients to gain greater clarity of vision. From that vantage point comes the determination to actively prepare for and have the birth experience most important to them.
Show Off Your Certification! Make an Impact and a Difference in Your Clients’ Lives!
- Increase the rates of vaginal and physiological births and birth givers’ satisfaction with their birthing experience.
- Promote patient autonomy and patient-centered care.
- Provide Transformational prenatal coaching prenatally to cut on the long hours of hands-on support and have a work-life balance. , patient autonomy, patient higher level of confidence, individuals’ ability to advocate for themselves, increased rates of vaginal childbirth, and higher satisfaction levels.
- Minimize the tension between different agents in the field of childbirth support and avoid tense relationships.
- Reduce birth workers’ professional fatigue and burnout.
- Increase your impact and income as a birth support practitioner.
- Enroll high-paying clients with ease and provide superb virtual support.
Our Refund Policy:
- Full refund before being approved as a registered user on our members’ website.
- 30% refund of the course’s paid tuition, minus $60 registration and processing fees, up to 14 days from registration day.
- * When using any of the payment plans, you’ll be charged an additional fee of 8% total
- Beating the Spooky Thought: Overcoming Fear of Labor Pain - October 30, 2023
- Five Key Differences Between Informative and Transformative Birth Support - August 15, 2023
- Decreasing Labor Induction Rates with Transformational Prenatal Coaching - June 3, 2023