Coming in Fall, 2019
This BRN approved online course relies on 7 online lessons, each includes one main video presentation specifically created for the lesson by Birth Coach Method, reading list and additional video that can enhance your study process. We are currently finalizing the course for you.
- Childbirth support in review
- Introduction to the practice of coaching
- Facilitating patient engagement and vaginal births with coaching strategies
- Labor support tools and coaching for Early phase of labor
- Labor support tools and coaching for Active phase of labor
- Labor support tools and coaching for Transition phase
- Labor support tools and coaching for the 2nd stage of delivery.
Upon completion of the course, you’ll receive a certificate granting you 5 CEUs.
Latest posts by Neri Life-Choma (see all)
- Is the Doula Profession at risk? - December 19, 2019
- Birth Support Coach vs. Doula - November 30, 2019
- Doulas’ Professional Status: Peers, Companions, Lay Women or Birth Support Professionals? - November 23, 2019