Dear N.E.A.R. To You Birth Workers,
I’m honored to host the workshop for your local birth support community members. It is highly beneficial for your whole community to learn the basics of the Birth Coach Method coaching approach. You’ll help each other apply the strategies and continue to grow together. I thank Rachel Mueller for volunteering to be the coordinator of this workshop. I hope that many of you will choose to join the Transformational Birth Support Coaching Course in the near future. To learn more about the value my training program contributes to your practice, watch my recent webinar HERE
Your local contact for this workshop is:
Rachel M Mueller PCD(DONA), CD(DONA), CLC, DEM
Your workshop is scheduled for Friday, May 14, from 1:00 pm to 5:20 pm(EST). For the workshop’s outline click HERE
Is Coaching the Missing Piece?
“Neri’s Prenatal Coaching session was transformational! In just 4 hours, I have learned so much and already started implementing some of the tools I learned with a couple of my clients! I can truly see the difference and how liberating these techniques are to both myself and my clients. I cannot wait to train for the full course! Thank you, Neri, for what you are giving to the world!”
Shereen Zarroug, CD, Dubai, UAE
Who is this workshop for?
The workshop is for all birth support professionals – doulas (birth and postpartum), childbirth educators, prenatal yoga teachers, and others.
“I learned many new tips that can better my relationship with my clients, in the workplace and in life in general. The information Neri shared was presented in a most pleasant way and easy to digest. I especially enjoyed the exercises and hands-on approach that was brought to the course and the participants’ interaction. The time just seemed to fly by. Neri is very approachable and very knowledgeable in her field.”
Baila Hecht, CD, NY
What can you expect to learn?
In this half-day online workshop, you’ll learn the basic principles of Transformational Birth Support Coaching. The workshop will enable you to implement some basic coaching strategies and design a prenatal coaching session. This intro will allow you to acknowledge the value of incorporating transformational coaching and you’ll consider becoming a certified transformational birth support coach.
- The origin, principles, and basic structure of modern coaching.
- The differences between coaching, teaching, and supporting.
- What makes coaching so valuable to childbirth support.
- The structure of prenatal coaching.
- How to utilize the insights of prenatal coaching during birth.
- How to facilitate clarity of goals, alignment between beliefs, wishes, and actions, and the accountability of your clients to their childbirth experience.
- Learn to provide complimentary coaching sessions tailored to individuals’ needs, challenges, strengths, and goals.
- Practice scenario-based prenatal coaching and experience the difference!
Following your registration:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email
- You’ll receive 2 reminders – on April 13 and the morning of the workshop
Following the workshop, you’ll receive:
- A PDF sample of the PowerPoint presentation.
- An evaluation form
- Competency evaluation
- Certification of completion for your CEUs credit
*A full refund if canceled up to 5 days prior to the workshop scheduled day or change your registration to any other session of the workshop. A $45 non-refundable fee for canceling thereafter can be used for online store purchases.
*Holding the workshop depends on a minimum registration of 10 participants prior to the workshop day.
- New Webinar: A New Approach to Birth Advocacy – World Doula Week 2021 - March 23, 2021
- Navigating the Epidural Dilemma Before and During Childbirth - February 23, 2021
- Matrescence: Coaching During a Time of Life Transition - January 19, 2021