Sneak Peek at My Virtual Workshop: Rock Your Virtual Birth and Postpartum Coaching
My FREE virtual workshop, Rock Your Virtual Birth and Postpartum Coaching, will take place in just a week, on April 11, at 11:00 am Pacific. I plan to go LIVE for an hour and 15 minutes daily and lay down the pathway for birth support professionals to achieve great results with virtual or in-person coaching conversations while gaining impact and income.
If you’ve ever been in a push-pull relationship with your doula practice, this training is not to be missed. It took me years to realize that doula support can be expansive, easy, aligned with my values and wish for work-life balance, and lucrative! And I can show you virtual birth and postpartum coaching strategies with which you gain impact and income, especially during times of broad change on the planet.
Conversational birth support became a imperative during COVID. Now it’s time to rock your virtual birth and postpartum support to gain impact, work-life balance and income.
Even before the pandemic isolated and forced birth support professionals to rely on verbal support, I discovered that conversational birth and postpartum coaching is impactful and the best strategy to gain more clients and income. I used to stumble into my own resistance to getting clients due to the physical or emotional hardship of my doula practice. I thought more clients would mess up my family life and health and won’t generate the needed income to buy the necessary help to have a thriving doula practice and a work-life balance. With the new framework I developed, I was able to clear the resistance out of the way so I could thrive in my practice.
In addition, I realized that verbal communication is a central and vital aspect of women’s support system. Intimate conversations are women’s unique gifts, right? Our ancestors chatted at the riverbank while raising their kids and doing household tasks. They shared, encouraged, empowered, informed, and supported each other. In modern times, we each manage to do household tasks all alone in our homes. However, our juicy and intimate conversations with women in our lives are our most vital support system. So providing birth and postpartum support by conducting masterful coaching conversations is aligned with our feminine field.
Once you learn how to conduct masterful coaching conversations, you can easily transition from physical to virtual support, which has so many advantages:
- Virtual support is greener and more economical – no one needs to use or pay for gas.
- Virtual support is powerful! By shifting the focus to coaching conversations, you gain impact and make a difference in your clients’ lives. The coaching industry is thriving for a reason. People seek coaches to help them fulfill their desires, and you can be one in the field of birth support.
- Virtual support helps you get more clients: By transitioning to virtual support, you reduce the hours you spend providing physical support, which means you can be available for more clients without losing your work-life balance.
- Virtual support increases your income! Well, think about it: if you spend less on gas, fewer hours providing physical support, and can enroll more clients, your income increases!
Conversational birth support helped me leave the overdoing, overpromising, and under-earning behind
The value of conversational birth support
Conversational birth support helped me leave the overdoing, overpromising, and under-earning behind. Becoming a transformational Life Coach and NLP Practitioner allowed me to transition from providing many hours of hands-on physical support to powerful, result-oriented conversational birth support.
Prenatal and postpartum coaching conversations are the best pathway to:
- Helping clients achieve their desired experiences
- Increase expectant and new parents’ confidence
- Remove clients’ limiting beliefs and success blockers
- Help clients generate strong convictions about what’s right for them
- Eliciting clients’ accountability and fostering commitment to do what it takes to achieve their desired childbearing experiences
- Helping clients to connect with their internal authority so that they can avoid information overload and advocate for themselves
What can you expect to learn at the 3-day virtual workshop?
When you join the interactive and hands-on virtual workshop, you will learn how to:
- Leave the overdoing, overpromising, and underearning behind
- Use conversational strategies to nail interviews and get clients
- Lead a powerful conversation that gets your clients closer to achieving their desired experiences
- Dive into real-life scenarios to experience the magic of a masterful birth support conversation
- Learn a proven formula for birth and postpartum support
To learn more about this new framework and all the opportunities to join my programs and workshops, join my private Facebook gr – Transformational Birth and Postpartum Coaching, where all the fun happens, and you can win prizes. You can also look at our IG profile and find the link in the bio.
I can’t wait to see you at the 3-Day training!
- Five Key Differences Between Informative and Transformative Birth Support - August 15, 2023
- Decreasing Labor Induction Rates with Transformational Prenatal Coaching - June 3, 2023
- Can Prenatal Coaching Prevent Birth Trauma? - May 6, 2023