Bay Area Doula Training consists of:
- 15 online classes of the Birth Coach Method’s online program.
- 25 contact hours led twice a year in Los Altos, California, throughout 5 Saturday sessions.
- 30 practical hours supporting birthing patients of Bay Area Maternity and Women Health in
El-Camino Los Gatos hospital.
For more information about this program, click HERE.
Enrolling in the program using any of our payment plans makes you accountable to complete the full tuition. You will not be able to stop the payment until you pay your tuition in full.
Latest posts by Neri Life-Choma (see all)
- Being in Support of Vs. Supporting through Childbirth; What’s the Difference? - August 18, 2020
- Convincing Prospective Clients that Doulas are as Valuable Now as Ever - July 20, 2020
- Is COVID-19 Doulas’ Opportunity to Achieve Work-Life Balance? - June 23, 2020