Now enrolling for the Fall cohort, starting on October 7, 2023
Bay Area Doula Training consists of the following:
- Fifteen online classes of the Birth Coach Method’s online program.
- 18 virtual workshop contact hours led twice a year using the Zoom platform
- 8 hours of hands-on practice conducted in person in two 4-hour workshops
- 30 practical hours supporting birthing patients of Bay Area Maternity and Women Health in
El-Camino Los Gatos hospital.
- A lifetime of bi-weekly virtual mentoring sessions
For more information about this program, click HERE.
**Enrolling in the program using any of our payment plans makes you accountable for completing the full tuition. You are responsible for paying the full tuition.
** The Payment Plans carry a 12% interest rate.
- Five Key Differences Between Informative and Transformative Birth Support - August 15, 2023
- Decreasing Labor Induction Rates with Transformational Prenatal Coaching - June 3, 2023
- Can Prenatal Coaching Prevent Birth Trauma? - May 6, 2023