Coaching birth professionals of all types, leading them to establish their practice, improve their services, and grow as birth workers, is one of my passions. The coaching tools and strategies that I use can lead you to better understand your role and resolve areas of challenge in your practice, or in your personal life.
You may buy a package! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a package or for more information
One session – $150
2 sessions – $220
A package of 5 sessions – $400
Here are some of the topics doulas bring to these coaching conversations:
- Set up your goals and actions towards establishing your doula practice.
- Resolve tension in your relationship with your clients or with the medical staff.
- Get a deeper understanding of what went wrong at birth that left you burned out, and get tools to make it better next time.
- Resolve issues around the advocacy dilemma that doulas encounter so often.
- Improve your verbal tools and strategies and learn to facilitate beneficial prenatal meetings.
- Be coached around personal challenges that keep showing up to you in your work, and resolve them once and for all!
How does it work?
- You share your goal prior to the session via email – what would you like to be coach about?
- You share your thinking process around the topic- where are you at and what is the nature of the challenge?
- If there is a birth scenario involved – you briefly describe it.
- We have the coaching session via Skype or phone and we design a working plan for you to practice new ways of doing or being with the matter.
Latest posts by Neri Life-Choma (see all)
- Naima Beckles’ Professional Revival with Transformational Birth Coaching - April 20, 2021
- New Webinar: A New Approach to Birth Advocacy – World Doula Week 2021 - March 23, 2021
- Navigating the Epidural Dilemma Before and During Childbirth - February 23, 2021