- Learn enrollment strategies and establish your thriving practice
- Craft your sales pitch and messages, and brand yourself as a Transformational birth and postpartum coach
- Get coaching exercises designed to support and lead clients undergoing the childbearing process
- Learn the foundations of the coaching profession
- Learn the principles and structures of the coaching process, using different models to lead the coaching conversation
- Improve your trust and rapport-building techniques with NLP and other coaching techniques
- Get a proven formula to design a prenatal and postpartum coaching session series
- Establish client-centered practice, leading your clients to expect patient-centered care in their encounters with authoritative figures.
- Rock virtual support
- Clarify clients’ context, beliefs, and desired experiences
- Map clients’ challenges with a coaching exercise for the opening session
- Address and optimize clients’ motivations
- Learn strategies to lead deep conversations while maintaining rapport
- Facilitate alignment between clients’ beliefs, wishes, goals, and actions
- Undo clients,’ and your limiting beliefs and success blockers
- Elicit clients’ accountability and foster commitment so you can avoid professional burnout
- Practice scenario-based and peer coaching for optimal implementation
- Be a part of a global community of passion-driven birth support pros.
And so much more…
Earn your certificate any time and continue attending the weekly sessions to keep growing, practicing, and staying committed to your thriving practice. You’ll keep coming for the fantastic community we build at Birth Coach Method.
TOGETHER WE THRIVE!
The membership period consists of the following:
- The Art of Coaching for Childbirth as a textbook.
- A success workbook that includes all the slide decks of the Zoom sessions and all the coaching exercises you learn to lead.
- 8 online recorded modules introducing videos, articles, and additional resources*
- Weekly Zoom meetings throughout your membership period (All virtual meetings will be recorded in case you had to miss them while attending a birth). The Live Zoom sessions take place every Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. PST.
- Virtual coaching practice sessions with your peers
To earn your Transformational Childbearing Coach Certificate, submit your certification application
- Commit to at least 6-month membership
- Complete the online self-study of all the course lessons.
- Attend the weekly live Zoom meetings or make up a missed meeting by watching the replays.
- Submit the 20-Day Action Plan.
- Pass the final exam (scoring at least 70%).
- Have at least one year of experience practicing as a birth support practitioner (birth or postpartum doula, childbirth educator, prenatal yoga instructor, nursing degree, midwifery, or other) or
- If you are new to the field of birth support and aren’t trained as a birth support practitioner of any type, we will require you to study a list of pre-requisite classes offered by Birth Coach Method.
- Print and sign the code of ethics and scope of practice agreement.
- Submit the application for a certification form.
- Annual renewal of Birth Coach Method membership – $60 annually. (The membership fee grants you access to future webinars and updated and new materials.)
Upon earning your certificate, you will be eligible to post the Birth Coach Method certification badge in your marketing materials, including your website. It is linked to a special page on our website, designed to lead your potential clients to understand and appreciate the benefit of hiring you.
Our Refund Policy:
- Full refund before being approved as a registered user on our members’ website.
- 30% refund of the paid tuition, minus a $60 registration and processing fees, up to 14 days from the registration day.
- When choosing any of the payment plans, you’ll be charged an additional fee of 8% total